Pages

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Progress Update


PROGRESS!
The calorie cycling is going well! It’s hard to deal with the hunger in between meals sometimes but I just remind myself that it’s only three hours between meals and that not everyone in the world has access to food 24/7 so I shouldn’t waste it by over consuming. That’s basically all fat is, is stored energy just sitting there doing nothing (going to waste) because you’ve consumed more than your body needs to fuel itself. The past couple of years I’ve been trying to move away from American consumerism. I never before today put it in the context of food though, so this is my latest anti-consumerist endeavor.
As far as my workout goes I JUST started bodyrock workouts three times a week, every other day and in between some weights. On weight day one I do 6 weighted legs exercises (2 circuits of 3 exercises repeated 3 times each.) I do a similar thing with arms on the other day hitting biceps and back since most bodyrock exercises do not hit these areas.

Body Stats Update:
126.4 lbs
16.85% body fat
Thigh: 19 inches
Waist: 28 inches (down an inch!)
Hips: 34 inches (down a half inch!)
Bicep: 12.5 inches (a good indication I have lost FAT and not MUSCLE)

THIS IS GREAT NEWS! I AM PLEASED. My wedding dress is a little too big for me now!
Also, I’ve found that supplementing with 3 BCAA tablets any time I feel super hungry between meals has helped dampen the  between meal munchies.

No comments:

Post a Comment