Pages

Friday, November 4, 2016

Power Yoga 30min [A]//body stats

This waking up for hours at 330am is getting old! I wish there was something I could do about it but nothing seems to help. Not even good ol' advil pm. *SIGH* Given this problem, I am going to revamp the buffing part of my workout plan. I'll try week 1: 6 zgym wos, week 2: 5zgym & 1 power yoga. In a few days I'll be moving on to the boosting cycle so I'll be doing 4 up/lo bodybuilding splits and 1 power yoga for about two weeks. Halloween threw my diet for a loop too so I'm working on getting that back under control starting today. That's the other thing that sleep totally f's up though. My hunger is insatiable. Best I can do is be aware of it and do what I can to counter it. Last I checked I was about 130.6 lbs which is great!!!! Juuuust hope I didn't muck it up.

Here is my yoga practice for today. It is 25min work/5min shavasana and I really liked it so I rated it an A.

No comments:

Post a Comment