Pages

Wednesday, November 16, 2016

HT Prog tweaks//CD1//power yoga

This first run through was a little rough. Ok.....A LOT rough. As usual, I nailed the workout part of it and that felt great. I didn't, however, count calories as suggested. I'm sure I over did it both at the end of the buffing phase (thanks ;) HALLOWEEN!!!) and pretty much the whole boosting phase. It's a real learning curve with cyclical eating protocols for me. I'm so much better at being consistently with ONE way of doing things but of course that hasn't really gotten me to stick at the point I want to stick at before so I figure I'll dive into this method again. I haven't ever done Hormonal Timing before but I've calorie cycled and I've carb cycled...not too much different. It's a good skill to have though so I'm going to continue working on this cyclical dieting thing.

Today is CD1!!!! Time for a new round. This time, I'm buckling down.

Get your Hormonal Timing eBook here.

Here are the proposed tweaks:

Cday 5-20: buffing
Cal deficit -500 (1600)
Option to extend fast if it feels good.
Eat super clean: no processed food!!
     5, 20g protein serv
     2 cho Tat0s or b rice/unlim fruit
     3, green veg serv
     2 tbsp coc oil
     NO NUTS!!!!!!!!!!!! 
5hiit in zgym/1pyoga30min
--
Cday 21-29//1-4 boosting
Eat clean 80/20 (might do away with 80/20!): Maintenance Cal 2100
No extended fast. BP coffee at 8 then protein shake at 11
     5, 20g protein serv
     4cho = Tat0s/rice/oats/wine)
     3, green veg
     2, tbsp coc oil + 1/4c nuts
     1, treat (per week)
Bodybuilding supersets: 4d up/lo split & 1 pyoga/wk
===============================================

Today I feel crappy and tired so I went with a power yoga day 
(30m) B+


No comments:

Post a Comment