Pages

Sunday, April 24, 2016

Emily Skye circuit 5 legs

NEW WEEK!
NEW FOOD GOALS!

Ugh. I really thought last week was going to be better but my improvement probably ranks more on the slim to none scale than anything else. If I really want to lose these last 10lbs, I really have to step up my [nutrition] game. That's what the last 5-10lbs are ALL about. While I did manage to whittle down to one serving of processed carbs a day...I think I replaced the other with gummy bears. Damn potty treats. Great for Jaxen....not so great for me. So here's how I'm going to fix my sweet tooth: anytime I get it I'll make an Amino X slushie (1/2 scoop Amino X, ice cubes, h2O, blend.) I'm also going to work my way back into IF. I'll start with a 16/8 so I'll be fasting from 830pm to 12:30pm with only my BP coffee before then.

FT:
BB back squats #45-12x/30s JR - 4x
--
Reptile runners 24 total/30s JR - 4x
--
Step up (hi) #10s- 12x/30s JR - 4x
--
Jump squat #10s 10x
Kb elv dL #40-12x
30s JR 
4x
Time:25:55

No comments:

Post a Comment