Pages

Monday, March 7, 2016

Summer shred #2 & GONE PALEO.

21 days!

Friday I initiated a return to a paleo menu.  I just have been struggling so much with keeping my eating under control. (I've also had digestive issues...) just a few days in and all problems are resolving! But....I'm totally black or white on ALL things in life, food is definitely NOT an exception. I'm either eating no grains and cheese or ALL of it. I lack the capacity for middle ground, I think. Any who, i was wanting to wait on this until after breastfeeding to return to paleo on account of the fact that Gavin does really poorly with most of the veggies I like to eat. I'm limited to carrots, green beans, spinach, snap peas, celery and zucchini. I am sorely missing my delicious green smoothies, Brussels sprouts, broccoli & cauliflower etc. It's gonna look like dis:

High days
BP coffee (no protein-2T fat)
Fruit at all meals except 1st
2 protein bars at meal 3
3 serv carbs (tato/swt tato/squash)
2 serv fat (1/4c nuts/ 1/2avocado)
---
Medium
BP coffee (no protein-2T fat)
Fruit at all meals except 1st
2 protein bars at meal 3
2 serv carbs
2 serv fat
---
Low
BP coffee (no protein-1T fat)
Fruit at all meals except 1st
1 protein bar at meal 3
1 serv carbs
1 serv fat

4H days, 2M days, 2L days

Ready. Set. GO!


THE WORKOUT:
Buy in: Side step squat x 50 reps
1. kB Pendulum #30 – 10 – 20 – 30 – 40 – 50 – 40 – 30 – 20 – 10
2. Russian Twist Sit Up #26 - 5 – 10 – 15 – 20 – 25 – 20 -15 – 10 – 5
3. Jump Rope High Knees 30 seconds each round
_______________________________
Pyramid workout – 9 rounds
Buy out: 30 burpee (no pu)
 TIME: 21:53
&
JR to 25! 10/40--7x (6m)
***totally fucked the reps up on this workout. Did 8 rounds instead of 9 :(
Sun eats (h)
830- BP coffee 
1030- 1T alm butter
12- can o tuna, spinach salad w/ dressing, grapes, swt tato 
5- 2 protein bars, nana, carrots, 1/4c cashews
730- bunless gauc:bacon burger, a few fries, beer, salad, cherries
Monday eats: (l)
8-BP coffee
1030-1/4c cashews
1-paleo turkey sandwich, nana, grapes, swt tato, carrots
430- protein bar, cherries, craving cocoa
8- grnd beef, spinach salad w/ salsa, cherries

No comments:

Post a Comment