Pages

Wednesday, March 16, 2016

BOdy Crush #8

8 days!!!! Getting so excited to be on the beach with good family and good friends!

Had a great 33rd birthday, thanks to those who showed me some love! (Finally fit in my less fat jeans with no complaints from surgery ghost!)

Decided to lay low Sunday (just walked the dog) as Gavin had his worst night EVER Saturday night. He was up every 45min from 10-1, slept 130-430, was up 430-530 then slept 6-11. Ugh. Babies. I could live without them. Jaxen has been 50 shades of gnarly lately too. Fingers crossed this week is an improvement. If not...yay extra travel stress. As if I didn't find traveling stressful enough.

For this last week and on vacation I'm going to modify my eating plan to 3 low days and the rest medium days. This block (1block=1serving) style menu has been working out great for me. Stress free and easy to manipulate. Here's what it looks like now:

Medium days:
BP coffee (1/3c milk or 1T oil)
Protein, fruit and veg at all meals 
2 fat, 2 starch (tato,squash, yam, occasionally quinoa)

Low days:
BP coffee 
Protein, fruit and veg at all meals 
1 fat, 1 starch

Ready. Set. Go!!!!!

3rft:

Jack knife Burpee x 10

Roll back Pistol alt. x10

Kick through Push up x5/5

Ninja Jump Tucks x10

Ab Splitters x10

Time: 19:23

&

JR to 25! 10/40--8x (6:40)

No comments:

Post a Comment