Pages

Monday, March 14, 2016

Jump Rope Cardio Kettlebell #1 & progress update

2 weeks to go! A little nervous for this progress check in. I am disappointed that I haven't been as strict paleo as I set out to be (85%?) I am absolutely fighting myself tooth and nail not to extend my workout time to make up for it. When I don't make progress fast enough or at all I tend to do this rather than fix my diet. However, 25-30min a day is about all the time I have as a mom and I don't want to set myself up for failure. I want to set myself up for long term success in fat loss and goal maintenance and that often means not getting the results one wants as fast as one knows one could get them. Ive learned the hard way that fast results DO NOT = maintainable results. I am also feeling a little burnt out in my workouts these days and I'm looking forward to the two week yoga(45min)/HIIT (20min) program I'll do in FL (4x/wk). Last time I ran this, I experienced major strength gains afterwards which helped my wreck those 5.11s at the Rock gym.

Further diet tweak-age:
(Note that this is not a static process...but rather, evolving based on results which is why it's so important to write it all down!!!!)
High days
BP coffee (no protein-1T coc oil or 1/3c coc cream)
Fruit at all meals except 1st
2 protein bars at meal 3
2 serv starch (tato/swt tato/squash)
3 serv fat (1/4c nuts/1/2avocado)
---
Medium
BP coffee
Fruit at all meals except 1st
2 protein bars at meal 3
2 serv starch
2 serv fat
---
Low
BP coffee
Fruit at all meals except 1st
1 protein bar at meal 3
1 serv starch
1 serv fat

Checkin:
W-28
H-36
Bb-32.5
GOOD!

10/30--18x:
1. One Arm Swing R #30 (all)- 19/19
2. One Arm Swing L-19/19
3. High Knees JR 
5. Vertical Clean to Overhead Squat – L- 4/4
6. High Knees JR 
7. Snatch – R- 11/11
8. Snatch – L- 12/11
9. Double Unders JR 
&
JR to 25! 10/40--16x (comp burpee/JR alt)

Sunday eats
9- BP coffee
12- taco salad, deli turkey slice, 1:4c cashews, tato in avo oil, cherries
5- 2 hm protein bars, nana, orange, 1T alm butter, carrots
8- smoked salmon, hb egg, slice ham, green beans, swt tato

No comments:

Post a Comment