Pages

Saturday, January 16, 2016

Cardio Shred #22 & April Beach Goal!

It's  week 3 in Zgym!!! I'm glad Gavin is past the 4 month mark. That's really when the weight started coming off more rapidly when I had Jaxen too. I've decided on a beach vacation in April. That means I have serious work to do! I'd really like to look like I did last January...
Probably not super realistic because I'll still be.....(said through gritted teeth) NURSING! I'd settle for just fitting into my regular clothes which I'm currently not even close to. NOT EVEN CLOSE. Might just have to pull out the maternity tankinis for this trip. Womp. Womp :-/

April goal!
135lbs...give or take a pound. (9lbs to go!)

Other Goals:
Acceptable goal (while breastfeeding): 130lbs
Ultimate goal: 125lbs (this is my ideal strength to weight ratio for climbing)

I was about 128lbs/16% body fat in the photo above.

TODAY my measurements are:
W 30
H 38.5
Bb 35
No change :( 
Adding 15min JR on climbing days!! Cutting second carb serving out. It'll just be protein and veg. Gotta get those numbers moving!!!!!

5x5 tri-set:
Split squat #22.5s
Upside down invite row #17
Bb stat lunge #45
Time: 8:50

CARDIO SHRED #22
Buy in:
2 min. jump rope
3 burpees
12 over box jumps
3 burpees
____________________
3rft:
lunge over head press #15s(1)/12s x 10 (right-press up when you bend your knees)
Dumbbell push ups x 10
Lunge over head press x10 (left leg)
Bend over rows #22.5s x 10
____________________
Buy out:
3 Burpees
12 over the box jumps
3 Burpees
2 min. jump rope 
Time: 16:09
Total: 24min

No comments:

Post a Comment