Pages

Thursday, November 12, 2015

Day 3&4 BR Beginner Bootcamp

Wed:
Day3-Active rest day (instead of Saturday)

**It was almost too painful to take this but I was tired from getting up with baby G and sore from the last two days...minor discomfort at the right end of my incision. Doc assures me this is normal.
----
Some inspiration. For me that is. Granted I've got at leeeeeast 15-20 more pounds than her to lose but whatever. I knew I should have tried to slow down the weight gain while I was pregnant but I decided to take the last chance left in my life to eat whatever I wanted. Before I knew I had that baby...and I was already at the same weight I had Jaxen at. I think my body just hates going beyond that. Good thing we're not having anymore babies. In fact, that last experience pretty much scarred me abstinent.

Click Day 4 to get the workout video!

Part 1:
5min tabata JR (10/20--10x)
Part 2:
5x5 bb bk squat #50
Time: 2:43
Part 3:
Bent Db row #17.5s - 26/24
Push ups - 10/8 (full!)
Db oh shoulder press #15s - 11/10
Db bi curl #17.5s  - 13/11
Db Oh tri ext #20 - 19/16

Total: 17:43

No comments:

Post a Comment