Pages

Saturday, November 21, 2015

Day 13 & 14 BR Bootcamp flow

I am SOOOOO going to cry (and then eat ALL the cookies) if I haven't made any progress at my 'weigh in' on Monday. Please, please, please...of course now that I have the exercise part down it's the food part that's going to really matter. I've been doing OK with that. I'd say I've been 80/20 with a refeed meal 1x week. As I've said before, it's tricky with breastfeeding. Gotta get enough but not too much...progress is so slow...body composition stays weird until I'm done producing milk. I do feel smaller and some of my pants don't fit so I'm clinging to that as a GOOD sign and trying to stay positive. On that note I'm going to try harder to avoid processed carbs. Here are my options: tato, yam, rice, beans...including one with each of the last three meals of my day. Boy I can't wait until 6 months when I can tighten up the diet more!

Day 13
I did 20min power yoga instead....

======
Day 14:
active rest day (1.5mi dog walk w/ baby carry 10#)

No comments:

Post a Comment