Pages

Monday, November 2, 2015

Wk 7 PP -- Jamie Eason's PP Core Circuit Week 2



In case you have looked at Jamie's program, you'll notice I have modified it. 2016 is the year of legs and back so I'm going to be having a strong focus on those while all other muscle groups are worked by proxy or at random elsewhere in the workout.

Schedule:
M - core circuit/bonus 4tft legs
T - 1.5 mile walk (stroller still)
W - core circuitit/bonus 4rft back
R - walk (stroller still)
F - core circuitit/bonus 4rft legs
St - walk (8.5lb carry!)***
Sn  - core circuitit/bonus 4rft back/walk (carry)

2rft:
Plank super girls #3s d1/#4s - 10x
Plank hip dip - 20x each
(^^^mod d1,d2 1/2 mod, d3-4 full)
Plank same side toe tap - 20x
(^^^stupid)
Side plank hip dip - 10x each
90* reverse crunch - 20x
Time: d1-8:58/d2-8:39/8:42/7:32
---
FINISH WITH:
10/10 -- (12x 4min d1)/15x (5min d2-4)
Superman holds 
THEN Add RFT:
Monday 4rft:
Split squats R #12s - 10x
L - 10x
kB f squat #18 - 10x
Time: 6:26
Total WO time: 19:24

Post workout note: plank hip dips killed incision!!! Modified with side kneecap tap. Hoping by weeks end to have these down PAT! Felt it a little in the split squat too but not enough to detour me. I also did a bounce test to see if that still bothers me and it does but it's mild. I'll try again at the end of the week to reassess bodyrock boot camp readiness.
===================
Wed 4rft:
Bb ov row #40 -10x
Lat pull down c2b #96 - 10x
Time: 4:33
Total WO time:18:12
====================
Fri 3rft:
Sb squat #30 - 10x
Sb Walking lunge - 10x each
Time: 7:10
Total WO time: 20:52

Post WO note: still soreness around incision in hours and day later. Dr. Assured me this would be the norm until the tissue got used to doing work again. I don't love most of these core exercises...I want to blame them and give myself a reason to quit the program early and start something else but I only have one more day of them so I'll tough it out.
=====================
Sunday 4rft:
Asst'd chins - 10x
Kb row L #26- 10x 
Row R - 10x
Time: 5:58
Total WO time: 18:30

Post work out note: bounce test results are in! Yes it is still uncomfortable but only because the fat is bouncing, not because the incision hurts. I'm going to try adding a tabata jump rope session in before each workout next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment