Pages

Saturday, November 7, 2015

Day 1/week 1 Bodyrock.tv Beginner Bootcamp & progress pix!

I am officially 9 weeks post partum/c-section/hospital nightmare! Feeling good so I'm going to step it up a couple notches. I only have like 10 3/4 months to get back in shape for my baby brother's wedding! 

Here's me 9/15/15:

o.m.g.
Did they even take that baby out? Jeez...

And today (10/9/15): 
Yuck.

http://fitwithk8.blogspot.com/2015/11/november-nutrition-note.html

After an almost 3 month absence, I thought I'd start out easier, tear down a little and see what's left of me after such a hiatus then get into Jamie Eason's show me the weigh program to build it back up again from December-March. Might as well take advantage of not having to wear a bathing suit and eating extra calories for nursing! 

P.S. - I changed up this first workout a lot. I've been really, really, really excited about starting back up again and I found her workout to be totally mundane. The rest of the workouts to come will remain the mostly the same except for occasionally trading one version of an exercise for a harder one or taking it up a notch with the addition of some dumb bells. Click "part 3" for the workout video!

I will still be walking the dog 1.5mi (carrying Gavin) 4x a week too.

THE WORKOUT:
Part 1:
5min tabata JR (10/20--10x)
(^^^with surgical binder on)
Part 2:
5x5 back squat #45
time: 3:15 (up weight next time!)
Part 3:
20rest/40work -- 10x
(No weight vest today.)
Hi knee JR
Step up L - 14/14
Step up R - 15/15
dB cross punches #5s - 50/50
Row lvl 6

Total time: 18:15

Amazing!!!! I feel great and the surgical under totally helped my incision from getting sore during all the jump roping. Hope everyone else following this Program managed to complete day 1!

No comments:

Post a Comment