Pages

Tuesday, January 24, 2017

k8*s tabata legs WO #1 & body stats

#1 I love progress photos. They really make you feel good about how far you've come! Even though I'm not where I WANT to be yet...nor do I fit in 80% of my pants still but at least I don't look like LEFT anymore. ICK.

#2 I am now on my best fat loss program. This consists of cardio/weight lifting circuits like I've been doing the past couple weeks or so. They are short, 20 min, but they are done at MAXIMUM intensity.  Sometimes I do them like below where there are larger time chunks of each jump rope segment and each weight segment. Sometimes (and most effectively) I do them circuit style where I alternate...1 round jump roping, next round weight lifting (HEAVY!!!) etc. I've noticed a change already! Can't wait to weigh in Feb 1st! So far I've been eating lighter to make up for the 10 minutes less of exercise I've been doing.: Less nuts!!!!!!!!!!!!!, less carbs (carbs at night only), 1 carb back load night a week, no more kid snacks, more veggies, and one serving of dinner only. NO SECONDS. Definitely less nuts. Those are sneaking back in atm.  >:(

























2 min Z warm up

30/30--5x JR

10/20--10x:
BB side lunge L #30 - 7/7/7/7/7
BB side lunge R - 7/7/7/7/7

30/30--5x JR

10/20--10x
kB goblet squat #40- 9/5/6/6/6
BB step ups #40 - 6L/6R/6/5/6alt legs

+

zcut power cardio #8 (sub dogwalk)
LOOOOVE THIS ONE. This plus is that it's 15min so that works perfectly.

No comments:

Post a Comment