Pages

Monday, October 24, 2016

Lifted Butt #2//JR10min & check in

Program check in:
It's only been two days but I thought I'd take a quick moment to reflect on how it's going. I'd say GOOD. Part of the program requires one to track calories because at this point I'm supposed to be eating in a 500 cal deficit every day but I'm trying to accomplish that via omission of fat for two weeks (I go overboard on eating nuts ALL the time), strict adherence to planned meals with little or no snacking in between (veggies only) and limited carb servings (1-2). Meanwhile, I'm working my protein up...gotta do this little by little as to not gain fat (it's called reverse dieting.) So tired. So stressed. I really am not meant to be a parent of two, I guess. :(  Fingers crossed that it gets easier so that I can get myself back.

10/20--20x JR
2rft:
1. Kneeling heel raise to side knee raise (hydrant) 20 / 20 (band!)
2. One arm KB swing 20/20 #30 (2nd round ALL #40kB & 10 reps each side)
3. Weighted Surrender squat to side kick 10 / 10 #15
4. One arm KB Swing 20/20
5. **Suitcase Squats 10 / 10 #50
6. One arm KB Swing 20 / 20
7. KB – Backward Lunge to Squat jump 20 alt. #30
time: 17:41

No comments:

Post a Comment