Pages

Saturday, October 22, 2016

Lifted Butt 19 & CD5 HT Prog

So, so, SO OVER this sleep deprivation thing. It's been two weeks since I limited my workouts to 20-25min max. I feel fatter but less exhausted at least. My cycle is crazy out of whack since I am only 2 months post breastfeeding. I've been re-reading through my VAST collection of fitness eBooks and I've decided to give a program called Hormonal Timing a try. This a program I first learned about through a website called BuffMother. I went on to learn more of the nutritional side of it via Metabolic Effect.

Cday 5-19 buffing
Cal deficit -500
Eat super clean:
     5, 20g protein serv
     0 fat
     1swt Tat0/ unlim fruit
     3, green veg serv
6hiit/wk 30min (15lift/15hiit jr)zgym
--
Cday 20-29//1-4 boosting
Eat mostly clean maintenance cal:
     5, 20g protein serv
     4, cho (fruit included!)
     3, fat (125 cal/serv)
     2, green veg
     1, treat (per week)
Trad lift: 4d up/lo split & 1 pyoga/wk


jR 10/20 --20x (10min)
15 min AMRAP: #50kb all//green band
1. Wide legged Hip Raise to hip abductor press x 20
2. KB Sumo Squat (3 short reps) to one leg goblet squat x 10 alternating legs
3. Wide legged Hip Raise to hip abductor press x 20
4. KB Pendulum (x 5) / Swing (x 5) x 2 sets
*double the amount of reps if you’re using medium size kettlebell 
5. Wide legged Hip Raise to hip abductor press x 20
6. Deadlift to one arm deep squat  x 10 alternating arms
#rnds: 2 1/3
time: 25min total

No comments:

Post a Comment