Pages

Wednesday, October 12, 2016

GFD1 FitSlide #12//JR 10m

Monday went well. Coulda been mostly b/c I had a good nights sleep. Hope the cbd caps continue to help with that. Aside from a moment or two where I forgot about not eating grains anymore ...(literally like 1 bunny cracker) it went smoothly and I felt like I had a lot of energy to play with the boys. It always takes me a few days to remember what I'm doing. A touch hungry after dinner but no matter. Tuesday I spent all day vomiting from my bed. RESTART GRAIN FREE TODAY!!!!! THIS IS DAY 1.

JR 10/30--15x (10min)

15 amrap: 
1. DB weighted Side lunge #15s slide to *DB ROW 1ea x 5/5 #25s
2. Twist side plank slide to frog slide x 10 alt.
3. Weighted front to side lunge slide x 10/10 #15
4. One leg mountain slider to side kick push up x 5/5
Rnds: 2.25

No comments:

Post a Comment