Pages

Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Week 3: Emily Skye circuit 10 abs & legs & PROGRESS

Last week I added in a 20 min yoga (for flexibility) session on one of my rest days. It's going to help with my climbing;) that's what I have to keep telling myself about yoga because I hate it so, so, so very much. Other than that things have been going ok. I've implemented collagen protein fruit slushies and/or chocolate milk and turkey/pickle roll ups to help boost my protein intake and curb cravings between meals.

PROGRESS:
w-27" (down half inch)
h-35" (down 1")

bb-31.5" (down 1")
lbs-134.2!! (Down 1.4lbs)

It's always a slow chisel to the end but that's more progress than I expected! If I can do between 1-2lbs a month from here on out I'll be happy. Sounds so slow, right? Right. The slower it goes the more maintainable your weight loss will be. This is something I've known forever but sadly the biggest loser peeps are just figuring out. The metabolism needs time to adjust to a new homeostasis point. THe longer you maintain any weight, the more your body will fight to stay there.
------
Tues WO:
10/40--12x jr warm up
Indoor climb: 5.9,10-, 10+, 10, 10, white 10+ (1/3rd), 10-,9
------
Wed Workout (For Time):
Ball shldr blade oblique roll #10- 12x
Full squat/squat jump - 12x
30sJR
4x
--
OH Ball crunches #15- 12x
Elevated surrender squAt R 12x
30sJR
4x
--
Ball oblique crunch 12x each side
Elevated surrender squAt L 12x
30sJR
4x
--
V-up 10x
30sJR
4x
Time: 28:18

No comments:

Post a Comment