Pages

Friday, May 13, 2016

EMily Skye Circuit core (20)

realized yesterday that by 9 months with J, I was back to the same weight I was when I discovered I was pregnant (130.) G will be 9 months in two weeks and I'm not even close to what I started at with him (128) so I'm feeling really down about that. My eating has still been bad. (Despite that I've still been making a little progress which is fascinating and 100% due to breast feeding.) I've been doing great with my fasted Window though!! I'm trying to take some small comfort in that. I had good luck with the wave method (eat to perform -- Paul nobles) so I'll start that again. I had a two month break from it so I should be good to start again. I have to say though...i'm not very good at this stop and start thing. I always have a week or two of adjusting before I fully get on track. Maybe I'll stick with this program long term this time. You're not supposed to but....
It was working beautifully before FL.
Waiting until the 30th for measurements!
5/25--10x jr (5min)
10/30--30x (20min)
ball pike abs - 14/10/13
Jr
hamstring ball curls- 13/11/12 
Jr
Hands on ball k2e mtn climbers- 23/31/39
Jr
Kneeling DB heel press R #20 - 14/22/22
Jr
 Kneeling DB heel press L #20 - 14/23/21
Jr

No comments:

Post a Comment