Pages

Thursday, June 19, 2014

ZWOW #62 & meal structure

I've  been having a hard time with my allergies. ABNORMALLY hard. I haven't been able to take much for them since I've been breast feeding plus all Jaxen wants to do is be outside all day long...EVERY DAY. I realized today though, that perhaps they are at an all time high of terribleness because my diet hasn't been as good as it usually is. And that is how I found my MOTIVATION. Yesterday I did great and kicked the processed carbs and dairy completely. I had a MUCH better day with my allergies because of it. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK! ;)


meal structure examples:
1st: veggies, meat, starch, protein shake
2nd: strawberry protein shake OR protein muffin/bread OR protein ice cream OR protein hot chocolate OR questbar, veggies/fruit
**3rd: fruit slushie & 1T pB (**optional)
4th: meat, veg, starch

2 min yoga

5 min ROW

ZWOW #62 
5RFT:
10 comp burpees
20 kB FULL swings #26
20 jump lunges
10 kB sngl bent leg dL each #35
time: 18:00

total: 23min

wed eats:
110 - broccoli w/ vegan parm, leftover picadillo casserole, cappuccino shake, 1/2 sm swt tato, 4 dried apricots, 2 sm apples
2 - 2T pB
430 - questbar, carrots & pb2, pickles
630 - brat, 1/2c black beans w/ 2T salsa, asparagus, 2 elk jerky strips

SPOT. ON.

No comments:

Post a Comment