Pages

Thursday, March 31, 2022

✨ March Notes/LBS

Lbs:

3/19: 132.8!!!

This month:

  • Staying with 4 JR20's per week despite my itching to increase it for extra results for Florida.
  • 1769 cal/day...need to build in AP phase at some point? (+100/cal each week for two weeks then drop back to 1769 or +50 week  for 4 weeks?) hmmmmm
  • Continuing Sara's splits TVA prog 3x week 
  • Had some set backs with the LB program. I think all the kB work PLUS climbing is not a good mix. As of 3/9 I've scaled most of the kb stuff to sandbag or dumb bells and have dropped the extra kB swings for now too.
  • I feel like I did a lot of things wrong this cut...
      • only added 1 20 min JR sesh back per month, next time add 2 back in January
      • didn't follow the deficit very well AT ALL but at the same time I tried to keep it a little higher so it wouldn't affect my already crappy sleep too much
        • waffled back and forth about whether or not to do carbs at dinner. The answer (for a cut) is DON'T.
      • program was not intense enough (or as intense as) the lifting/metcon program I was doing before this
      • too much jump roping over winter so my body didn't de-condition therefore it wasn't "surprized" back into metabolic action when I added it back in Jan & Feb


No comments:

Post a Comment