Pages

Sunday, January 13, 2019

walk3/mobility/GOALZ

Stuck in the same spot for years now: 128-130lbs & 28" waist. I've been going over some of my older pre-children entries thinking, "How the hell did I stay so lean?!?!?!" Easy. Turns out I was eating less food. Waaaaaay less. (But I also had less children to eat my feelings about.) So then the question becomes what the hell is so wrong with me now that I can't get back to that place!? Upon review of these past entries, it would seem that I let go of my protein quota. More fat. No starches at dinner time. Though, my workout time seems less over all. Hmm. I've already given thought to changing to my summer bod workout by breaking the 2, 40min workouts down to 4, 20min workouts on top of climbing and walking...if solely for the purpose of complete schedule change. However, my other thought was if the schedule was working to just do 40min of zgym + JR.....don't know yet. I haven't measured lately but I don't feel great (or I should say, any better) in my clothes right now so I don't want to. The other thing I noticed was the grades I was climbing! I am a way better climber right now! Imagine what I could do with 5 less pounds! Talk about moving mountains. Maybe my lead head would come back then....................................

Goalz:
Longterm: down two inches from waist (for florida?)
Food: 1/4c to coffee shake, journal food, BE FLEXIBLE WITH PROTEIN QUOTA, drink more tea

==========
walk 3miles
===
my mobility:
60 handstand
psoas lift/hold 20s x 4 each (2 with pec stick, 2 on blox w/ assisted higher lift & hold)
then 2rounds:
60s oblique opener (2s up/1 d)
oblique leg lift x 5
t-spine opener x 5

**So far this has been a really amazing program to fix my back!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment