Pages

Monday, June 6, 2016

Wk2 myomytv WO 4 total bod

It turns out I was right to be ultra nervous about giving up the jump rope and getting back to running. Two runs into the program and I've already got a strained quad (right.) Doing a couple walking lunges in between sprints helped it from getting worse so I COULD do that or mix it up and do 400 or 800m runs with exercises in between. The longer distance will force me to slow down and that will take the excessive strain off that area. Even my row warm up was bothering my quad and my knees so I'll be jump roping for my warm up today. I'll get back to rowing later this week.

Unfortunately, I am now at the spot where I really need to buckle down in my nutrition....workouts can only carry you so far. as a result, I'm considering changing my September goal to 130, a number I am certain I can hit because I did it with Jaxen. My body composition won't truly return to normal until I'm done nursing  but I STILL don't fit into my no stretchy waistband clothes!!!! And...I just want to.

 (╥_╥)

PS - I'll be adding random YouTube Kettlebell workouts when I come across good ones.

This week I'm going to rock the eats! Here goes..........


5/25--10x JR

No comments:

Post a Comment