Pages

Monday, May 14, 2018

The lone climber program//pull//jR20min

Welcome to my 2 hr lone climber program!

This is what I do on days I don’t have a climbing partner so copy, paste, and tailor to your skill level if you ever have a day like this. It’s taken me a long time to hammer out the kinks in this so that I push hard enough but don’t injure myself. As a trainer that has always been my greatest strength and so far, so good with climbing!! Enjoy:)

P1: Treadmill
4.0mph//2mi warm up walk

Part2: Boulder cave (left to right): 
v0 (rest3min),v1 (rest 3min), v2 **purple project** 2/3 attempt (rest3min), 2nd attempt v2 1/2 way no rest v3black 2/3 attempt (3min rest)

Note: 3-5min rests ok

Part3: (cave Left to Right): 
4x4 v1 (rest 5min),4x4 v1 (rest 5 min)*,4x4 v0(rest 5 min)*

*important to note that I did not do complete sets on these. I usually made it 2or3 times then did the best I could the last time or two. THAT IS OK!!!!!

Part 4: Autobelay (doubles):
11a (rest 5)*, 10b (rest 5), 9+
=================================
The following parts are optional and just happen to be a part of my program right now.

P5: Pull for posture! 5x10:
Barbell bent row #70

P6: jump rope:

20min intervals (10sec rest/40s jump x 24 rounds)

No comments:

Post a Comment