Pages

Friday, September 5, 2014

Guns & Pistols Series Workout #2 & BODY STATS

About the same place I was in February. Womp, womp.
o(╥﹏╥)o

This proves that I really need to get my butt on track here! It irks me to think how far along I could have been by now if I had just buckled down on nutrition and extra jump roping right after I finished breast feeding.
૮(ꂧ᷆⺫ꂧ᷇)ა 

Oh well. Now I'll know better for next time.

I do have the goal of fitting in to my tomb raider costume by Oct 31 however the ultimate goal is 123 by Jan 20, 2015!

AM: 20 min JR
PM:
4/9 back:
one arm kB row #30
seated cable row #66
time: 5:25

Guns & Pistols Series Workout # 2:
Breakdown: 15-minute AMRAP! 
  • 10L/10R Weighted Chair Pistols to Seated Shoulder Press (alt legs) #15/12s
  • 15 Ugi Sumo Jacks #10
  • 10L/10R Chair Pistols to Side Lunge and Bicep Curl (alt legs) #15/12s
  • 15 Ugi Sumo Jacks #10
  • 10L/10R Weighted Chair Pistols to Seated Reverse Fly (alt legs) #15s
  • 15 Ugi Sumo Jacks #10
 # sets: 1 4/9

total:  40min
wed eats:
10 - capp shake, peach & grapes
2 -  1/4th efl beef meatloaf, swt tato in coc oil, spinach & cuke salad w/ HM dressing
4 - wendy's frosty protein shake, grapes
7 - leftover tomato soup w/ extra tuna, 8 pcs salomi, 1/2 zucchini

thurs:
10 - capp shake, peach, 1/4c granola :(
115 -  1/4th efl beef meatloaf, 1/3c museli w/ alm milk, spinach salad w/ HM dressing, 1 T pB
330 - 2eggs/2whites w/ salsa & a lil daiya cheese, veggies, 4 mac nuts
630 - buttnut black bean chili w/ chicken

Soooooo felt like drinking this evening but somehow I talked myself out of it. I should feel happy that I stuck to my goals but I really just wanted alcohol........  :-/


No comments:

Post a Comment