Pages

Thursday, February 15, 2018

core&jr circuit (40min)

Since Monday night I've been listening to this right before bed. It has completely dissolved my desire for sugar or snack food. It's even decreased my appetite. I AM:
  • SHOCKED
  • AMAZED
  • ASTOUNDED
  • FLABERGHASTED
  • THE HAPPIEST PERSON EVER! 
Now I feel like I can get results! When I measured a week ago, I was a solid 132lbs. I'm going to try again on Monday and see if anything is actually working. The goal is 125lbs. Why 125? Because 122-125 is my most AWESOME climbing weight range. That's when I'm nailing the 11s. (Also, it'd be great if I fit into ALL of my jeans again.)

10/30x60:
JR/burpee/JR
plank bird dog knee 2 elbow
JR"
side v crunch L
JR"
side v crunch R
JR"
ball pike abs
JR"
kB single arm row #30 (alt rounds)

No comments:

Post a Comment