Pages

Wednesday, July 26, 2017

15 minute fat burn #12

In FL for all the wrong reasons. My grandmother who I've loved and admired is not well. By the time I arrived yesterday, she was barely with us, nodding at times when spoken to and mostly sleeping. After a bad fall  with a broken hip and collar bone 3 weeks ago, it's just been one complication after the next. She rests quietly on a ventilator, chest rising and falling to the sound of the machine with tubes and wires delivering antibiotics, blood pressure meds and moderate sedative. At this point we are all hoping she rallies and pushes through this but medically speaking they've done all they can. I'm hoping there is better news when we get to the hospital this morning.

At this point I feel my grandfathers anguish acutely and absolutely can not fathom what it means to lose the love of your life after 67 years together.

Short walk + 2min warm up

15/45--20x*
Side squat/jump squat (middle) - 21/15/15/14
F/b lunge L - 12/11/10/10
F/b lunge R - 11/10/10/10
Leap fwd/2 back - 11/11/10/9
Jump lunges - 26/24/29/29

No comments:

Post a Comment