Pages

Monday, August 10, 2015

Hospital Room Yoga #1 & Project Turn a Breech Baby

Water ruptured at 28w/7d so here I am on bedrest at the hospital until 34 weeks or whatever happens next. I was admitted Saturday night 8/8/15 and I took Sunday to rest and get used to my new *GULP* home. I guess in some ways its best...I can nap a lot, don't have to worry about chasing Jaxen all day and I can finally take some time to focus on baby & me.

My bigger fear is that I'm going to be so deconditioned by the time I have this baby (then possibly have to recover from a c-section) that caring for two will be a lot harder. Plus this baby is going to need more help if we can't get him to stay until week 34. I think this yoga will help correct his breech position and hopefully will save me from a c-section. Other exercises that may save me from this fate that I will include are here, here (10min), 10/20 -- cat/cow & side to side sway.

I'm going to try to get up every morning and do a quick prenatal yoga video from 20-40min long after all the docs make their rounds. ANd yes...I was cleared for it. I may try to bodyweight stuff too...

Hospital Room Yoga #1 

29 WEEKS TODAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment