Pages

Sunday, March 2, 2014

Transform Your Booty

PROGRESS UPDATES!!!

Super excited about my progress. It feels like its gone slowly but this intermittent fasting thing is treating me well and if slowly means I can keep it off better than ever before, I'll take it. I have to say though that I've been only doing IF and not following the IIFYMs part of it. If I have to in the future I will give it a go but it's so tedious to go back to tracking macros...  

Measurements:
129lbs
Hip: 35"
Waist: 26.5"
Body Fat: 18.4%


2 min yoga

5 min JR

Transform Your Booty
10/30s -- 20x (~13min)
JR hi knees
BB full squats #45 - 12/10/9/9/9/8/9/9/8

BONUS 3 min:
5s/10 -- 12x
1 arm burpee on bosu
1 leg burpee on floor

total: ~21 min

***CFC Review: Ditched the last two workouts in this challenge. They were boring and I am soooo sore from my sub challenge the other day. Overall very good workouts. Some were mediocre and some of the exercises too repetitive but there were quite a few unique exercises too. Most of the workouts were pretty challenging though I did sub my own creations when they did yoga or some dumb dance cardio/yoga thing. The big plus is these workouts were short. The last challenge (rumor has it the next too) had 40min + workouts which I don't want to do nor do I have time for. Bodyrock.tv changed my way of thinking about workouts and it was tough to give up my old notions of long workouts and steady state cardio. But this way really is better and I have more time and energy for the rest of my life too. (I hear the next challenge is going to be back to those long ass workouts again! boooooo!) On to the next challenge which I am REAAAAALLY excited about with Dr. Sara SOlomon. Here goes nothin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment