Pages

Monday, October 21, 2019

DELOAD WEEK! Z5 WO #105

NEW THING.
I have decided rather than make radical adjustments to my workout programs based on the season (like I did last year), I will keep it similar, with minor adjustments through out the year, adding a deload week (60% of workout time) every 6-9 weeks. A lot of these I will try to time with vacations but this week, it's much needed (after 8 weeks). It'll also be a good transition into my winter program starting next Monday!

2min zuzka warm up

5 Minute Fat Burning Workout #105 v 2.0
12min AMRAP:
hard core egg on ball to plank row #20s x 10
split squat on ball w/ dB OH press #10s x 10/10
roll back candle touch feet to wall/roll fwd/jump through to plank/pushup jack (green) x 10
plank wall jump/jack on wall then down/ballerina squating hip adb (green) x 8
#r= 1 3/4+

+= went over time finishing third exercise

No comments:

Post a Comment