Pages

Wednesday, November 8, 2017

climb/yoga + add 30min low int cardio 4x wk

PLAN:
Last week, I decided I need to get back into the low intensity cardio I did almost everyday for the last 12 years. By the time I made up my mind, it was Thursday so I only got two sessions in but that's ok. I did low impact cardio for 30min via youtube because it's been too cold to walk outside in the A.M. That got me thinking. Perhaps the best combination for this winter would be to shoot for 4 days of low intensity cardio (30min or 2 miles each). My OFF days will now become active rest days (ARDs) where I will use the time Jaxen is in school for a 2 mile walk outside. The other two days, I will wake up early and follow a low intensity video on youtube inside.

FINGERS CROSSED THIS HELPS MOBILIZE THE FAT OFF MY EWWY GOOEY MIDDLE/arms/legs...etc.

My other idea was to start doing guided meditations whenever I have spare time on over eating and self worth. I did one today just for twenty minutes and honestly, I felt like it kept my mind in a better place even though I had terrible sleep last night and that usually derails my good eating plans.
====
Climb:
9,9,9,10b,10a
====
Power yoga 20m
(I've totally been slacking here. Weight loss is becoming a HUUUUGE priority for me right now.)

No comments:

Post a Comment