Pages

Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Z5 #48

Last day of vaycay!!! Bummmmmer! But I am super ready to dive into my new workout/nutrition experiment based on Metabolic Effect's 4 metabolic toggles. I really hope THIS is the thing that helps me busy through this last plateau. More on this Thursday because I'm still hammering out the details in my mind as to what exactly should constitute exercise less vs exercise more and whether or not I should completely change things up or stick with my MRTs and just adjust for time based on which exercise toggle I'm using.

I've been playing with eat less/exercise less this week with these 5min workouts. Seems ok, but i eat 2 main meals for lunch and dinner and 2 buffer snacks. I did have at least one drink a day, sometimes two so that may not have worked in my favor, we'll see. I'm going to jump on the scale when I get back and take body fat just out of curiosity.

2min warm up

10/50--5x
Burpee jump tuck- 10
Jump lunge kick- 16
Break dance pu- 11
Donkey kick/jump up-12
Curtesy lunge/side kick/sumo jump squat-11

No comments:

Post a Comment