Pages

Wednesday, February 16, 2022

🔺Rest-ish: walk2/jr20/TVA

Program change! I’ve realized that none the mobility I’m doing is working and that I need to revisit and strengthen the crap out of my TVA so I bought Sara Solomon’s split program to do that. My goal is to do it 4x a week.

Walk2

+

Jr20 10/20

+

T-spine mob and TVA exercises from SS’s split program unit 1

https://programs.drsarasolomon.com/splits-dashboard-2021/

Diaphragmatic breaths x 5

  • Inhale through nose into belly and sides

  • Activate PF and exhale through nose

Seated T-Spine: (squeeze yoga block between thighs) x 4 week

T-spine flexion x 10

T-spine extension x 10

T-spine rotation x 10/10

T-spine lat flexion x 10/10

TVA exercise: x 4 week 

  • Block plank 1 min (squeeze yoga block between thighs/push away from floor) ~ 2 SETS

  • Set point exercise 45s (hollow rock - squeeze knees together) ~ 5 SETS

  • L-sit prep on yoga blocks (hips back/sqz thighs - knees bent is ok) 20s ~ 5 SETS

  ^ don’t move to unit 2 until can hold 30s x 5!!!!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment