Pages

Tuesday, December 6, 2016

CD 21//Lower Split #5 + JR10m

Cycle day 21!

That means I switch to bodybuilding splits with the cardio portion up front. I'm considering adding 2 min to jump roping but can't make a final decision. My instinct is always to DO MORE EXERCISE, when really it needs to be STOP EATING CRAP (or too much good food for that matter.) As a busy Mom of two boys (or a busy ANYBODY), that's how you make fitness work for you. Workout intensely (WITH WEIGHTS) for a short time (for me its 25min total 5-6days wk) then do all the hardest work in the kitchen.

More measurements next CD5! I had a two pound goal for this round but with Thanksgiving and Xmas the better thing would have been to just focus on maintenance. *Womp, womp.* I'm only 3.5lbs away to goal1 (pre-baby weight). I HAVE, HAVE, HAVE to keep in mind that I didn't really start feeling like my body was back to normal until J was about 20 months (then I found out I was pregnant with G! Har, har). G turns 15m this week so I've still got plenty of time. Yes, I dropped the weight blah, blah blah but there's a certain fluffiness that comes with the whole having a baby and nursing for a year that...well....ewwww. And it takes forEVER to go away.

Other exciting news...I decided to start filming my postpartum workouts from after J. (Things were slightly different after G) Here's what I have on youtube so far:

#1 - 12 Minute AMRAP (As Many Rounds As Possible in 12 Minutes)
#2 - 12 Minutes of Interval Training - 10sec rest/20sec work for 24 rounds
#3 - 12 Minutes of Interval Training - 10sec rest/20sec work for 24 rounds
#4 - 12 Minute AMRAP
MORE TO COME!!!!

You can just search my name on YouTube, find and subscribe to my channel to access everything I have!

Jump rope intervals: 5sec rest/25sec work -- 20 rounds (10min)

15 AMRAP:
elevated surrender squats #12 x 10/10
band glute abd & press x20
elev. kB dL #65 x 10
band clams x20/20
sit up claps x20
#rnds: 3 (+8 extra situp claps to time!)


No comments:

Post a Comment