Pages

Monday, January 19, 2015

Two Week Power Yoga & HiiTSprint Vacation Challenge!

Here is my vacation workout schedule. I decided to give myself a break from weight training for two weeks and see what a lil bit of power yoga alternating with 20 min sprints (1:30/30 x10) could get me. I am also going to bring my jump rope in case of rain or in case I don't feel safe running by myself in Puerto Rico. Not sure what the area is going to be like. I'm also going to try my darnedest to eat minimally. In the hot weather, it shouldn't be a problem but I'm bringing me Metabolic Effect Craving Cocoa to back me up. I tried some twice today and it worked like a charm in addition to being DELICIOUS. This all said there are some exceptions like if I'm out surfing all day or out snorkeling all day...I'd count those as my exercise for the day.

Vacation Challenge as follows:
completed workouts in red.

Sunday the 18th - 30 min power yoga, bike ride, dog walk (CO)
---
m19 - hiitrun20 (130/30 -- 10x) CO
----
t20 - 43min poweryoga (FL), some laps in the pool
**this was some shitty yoga. my definition of shitty yoga is slow moving, too much talking yoga. booooo. erase button.
----
f23 - JR 5/55s -- 20x (PR)
The roads are only one car wide here. The beaches are made of treacherously burried limestone chunks. Jump rope it is.
----
Sn25 -- 49 min power yoga (PR)/long day of snorkeling 
----
M26 - JR/burpee (5/25 -- 40x)
---
T27 -  30 min power yoga
---
W28 - hiitrun20 (120/40 -- 7x then 130/30 --3x)
pulled left quad :(((((((
---
R29 - 45min power yoga 

---
St31

No comments:

Post a Comment