Pages

Monday, February 10, 2014

"Catching Fire Challenge Day 14" - by k8* [VIDEO!]

Click on the workout belowfor a video! I never workout for more than 25 minutes. EVVVVER!

It seems like not great progress to have only lost about 10lbs in 8 months but the weight really didn't start budging until 5.5/6 months postpartum. Between the hospital and my midwife, I was totally freaked out about losing any weight while breastfeeding but it turns out all their claims about it being problematic have been false. I think it has more to do with making sure you breast feed on demand especially between the hours of 12am-6am when milk production is greatest. I seldom pump because I don't think it works quite the same. While I doubt I can get as lean looking with all those hormones still circulating in me, I still quite loose and jiggly (btw - joints are killing me like never before which is also a side effect of those elevated hormones...can't wait to reach the year mark and be DONE.) I think I'm off to a great start.

2 min yoga

5 min JR

"Catching Fire Challenge Day 14" - by k8*
What you need: an egg timer, a jump rope, a 5-10# dumb bell if you want extra weight but not necessary and all bosu exercises can be done on the floor with nothing!

3 min JR
1min bosu crunches - 19 reps
1min JR
1 min BB alt. lunges #55^ - 20
2 min JR
1 min ugi squat jumps #10 - 28
2 min JR one foot
1 min plank
1 min JR jax/scissors
1 min bosu lateral hop overs - 50
1 min JR
(~15min)

total: ~20min

sat eats:
**if** [I fast from 6:30pm-11:30am EVERY day -- click for fasting FAQs & why I started too!]
1130 -paleo chicken alfred w/ extra spinach, quest bar, grapefruit, apple, 1 T pB
220 - protein hot choc w/ coc water, strawberries
4 - grnd beef, salad, 1/4c nuts
630 - rotisserie chicken w/ asparagus (10 bites mash tato)



Click here to find out what metabolic type you are and the best guidelines to help you achieve the body you want!


No comments:

Post a Comment