Pages

Thursday, December 21, 2017

lower//JR20 & STATS

I didn't want to do this but I thought it might make for some motivation over Xmas so......

130.8lbs
ʕ ಡ ﹏ ಡ ʔ

My pants are still fitting horribly so I don't know why this feels so utterly defeating. I am so stuck right now in every facet of my life. I hate everything.

I really want to make solid changes in 2018 regarding nutrition and I've already cut out alcohol, I'm just not sure where to go next. I had thoughts of doing a nutritional phone consult with a pro or possibly buying Zuzka's meal plan. I know I should be keeping some kind of track of my macros/calories but I really, really, REALLY hate that.

===

Annnnnd it's Xmas break. No school. Weird schedule. Gotta do whatcha gotta do to get the workout in!

6:30am:
JR 10/50x20

then

2pm: (naptime! w00t!)
lower 20 min amrap:
kB split squat #30 x 8/8
goblet squat #40 x 8
band hyd/ext (black) x 8/8
deficit lunges #17.5s x 8/8
plank bird dog 5/5 x 40s
#: 4 4/5

No comments:

Post a Comment