Pages

Monday, September 28, 2015

Week 3 PP -- 1 mile dog walks

Three weeks post partum/surgery. I've finally been able to get off most of my medications and still function ok. I take Advil or Tylenol every once in awhile. Time to try moving.

Monday:
Double this. It was an out and back with Jaxen keepin' up. A comfortable pace. Continuing the 4setx25reps scapular band retractions but they don't seem to be helping at all.

Tuesday:
Actual dog walk 1mi, fast(er?) pace 22min mile but left me sore for the rest of the night.

Wednesday: Repeat of Monday w/ Jaxen

THursday: One mile dog walk & band super set 4x25 scap/4x15 bent 90* rows. Those hurt my incision though so maybe not an every day thing.



Friday: rest (and by rest I mean keep up with Jaxen all day long:-/ )

Saturday: Real rest. Thanks Gma. 
4/10 inverted rows (c2b) & 4/25 scap retract

Sunday: Dog walk 1 mile



No comments:

Post a Comment